854Re: [St.H.Fam.Hist.] LOUISA ANN LAWRENCE

  • Crystal Williams
    Jan 6, 2008
      Crystal Williams <cryswil27@...> wrote:
      I am looking for information on Louisa Ann Lawrence - or any
      Lawrence family on St Helena Island:

      Louisa Ann Lawrence: born 15/8/1862 (baptised: 05/10/1862) -
      Parents: Jacob and Martha Lawrence.

      Louisa came to Cape Town from St Helena (her death record @ the Cape
      Town
      Archives) married twice. Have not found records of any of her
      marriages so not sure where she got married.

      Her first husband was: Adolph Davids (children from this marriage
      were baptised from 1887 - 1898 @ Christ Church in Constantia and I
      have these records)

      and 2nd husband was: John Solomons (my great grandfather)

      Am trying to locate where she got married - if her first marriage
      took place on the island or here in Cape Town - and if there is any
      Lawrence family left on the island.

      Thanx!
      Crystal - Cape Town