85family

  • debvaljenkins
    Oct 30, 2004
      i am trying to find out about the armstrong family from st helena.
      william armstrong was born there. he had a brother, possibly richard
      or robert? and two sisters i dont have names for. I know that one
      sister moved to morriston in south wales and the other to america.
      the sister from america used to send my grandmother alice armstrong
      (married name bennett) parcels from america to morriston where she
      grew up. my grandmother sadly never knew her family as she was
      brought up by the sister from st helena in morriston, i believe.
      any help to trace anyone would be so appreciated.
      miss jenkins, london
    • Show all 7 messages in this topic