843Samuel & Mary Rawnsley, arrived on St Helena March 1826 aboard the Lord Lowther

  • rawnsley17
    Nov 22, 2007
      Greetings all

      I am new to this group. My 3xGreat Grandfather Samuel Rawnsley (born
      in Bradford, Yorkshire in 1801) sailed out to St Helena aboard the Lord
      Lowther with his wife Mary. Samuel served in the St Helena Regiment
      for 10 years (I have been able to trace him in the Muster Rolls)
      returning home in 1836 aboard The Maitland. By this time Samuel and
      Mary had had four daughters - Sarah, Ann (my line), Charlotte Eliza and
      Mary Elizabeth. I would be very pleased to hear from anyone who has
      any further information or has connections with this family.

      Regards

      Pauline
    • Show all 12 messages in this topic