832Re: C.E.Thomas / B.Henry

  • me4usa
    Nov 10 7:52 AM
      --- In st-helena-genealogy@yahoogroups.com, "dngskll" <diane_202@...>
      > --- In st-helena-genealogy@yahoogroups.com, "me4usa" <me4usa@>
      > >Have you any more information? Eg. where was Charles Edward
      > Parents names maybe?
      > Regards,
      > Diane
      > > Hi everyone. New to this group and posting messages but here
      > > Has anyone any information or knowledge of Charles Edward Thomas
      > > 1960 married Louise Rebecca in 1920?
      > > Also Benjamin Henry 1897-1997 whom I believe was born on St
      > and
      > > as you can see lived to reach 100 years old? Was that unusual?
      > it
      > > be in local papers?
      > > Thanks for any help.

      Hi Diana. Thanks for asking. Afraid all info is sketchy. Charles
      Edward had a brother James who married Eva and that is all I know. He
      could perhaps have been connected to the church in some way. His wife
      was my gt grandfathers sister who was born on the Island but returned
      to England as a child and then went back to marry Charles Edward
      though we don't know how they met! J.
    • Show all 4 messages in this topic