      Sent: Sunday, November 04, 2007 9:23 AM
      Subject: [St.H.Fam.Hist.] Kirby

      Hi, I am a new member.  My great-great grandfather, Thomas Kirby was born on St Helena in 1831. His father, William was born in Ireland, but his mother, Ann, (nee?) was also born on St Helena.  He may have had a brother William John. He had a sister, Martha "Caroline", born Nov. 8, 1827 on St. H. and a brother Henry, born 1834 in Shrewsbury, Shropshire, England.  Father William was retired from the East India Company.  Any help would be greatly appreciated. I'm 80 years old and live in the States, so my research is limited.  :)
      Lillian Kirby White

      Do You Yahoo!?
      http://mail. yahoo.com

    • Show all 14 messages in this topic