781[St.H.Fam.Hist.] Re: Knipe and Philips fam

  • dngskll
    Sep 23, 2007
      --- In st-helena-genealogy@yahoogroups.com, "Angus williams"
      <angustessa@...> wrote:

      Hello Gus,

      Sorry for the rather late reply. If you let me know your email address
      I'll send a PDF file of a few photos. I don't think I can attach
      anything to answers in the forum. Let me know the largest attachment
      your internet provider allows.

      Regards,

      Diane

      > -HIYA Diane
      > I actually meant pics you took while you where there on holiday or if
      > anybody out there reading this thread has pics of the island please
      > send them to me
      > Diane could you check on a Colonel Knipe of her majesties army Late
      > 1800,s Early 1900,she was banished to St Helena. As he is my GGG
      > grand father.
      > thanx once more for everyones help
      > Gus

    • Show all 6 messages in this topic