774[St.H.Fam.Hist.] Re: Knipe and Philips fam

  • dngskll
    Sep 14, 2007
      --- In st-helena-genealogy@yahoogroups.com, Angus Williams
      <angustessa@...> wrote:
      Hello Gus,

      Sorry, I've no pictures of that era. I think your best bet is to try
      and get the birth, marriage or death certificates of known ancestors
      to see what information you can find. You may well find proof of
      parents names and occupation or even place of birth. Then work
      backward from these. I don't know how things work in NZ and
      unfortunately I can't help you as I don't have internet access
      regarding genealogy for that part of the world. However, if you find
      that your ancestors originated in England or the US let me know and
      I'll try to find info for you.

      Regards,

      Diane

      > G/day Diane
      > All have to go at this moment in time is hearsay from the other
      cousins,and some about 3/4/5 generations ago we they think that we do
      Thomas in the line.Who know ????
      > Could you please send me some of the pics that you have
      > Thank you Very much for the help that you,ve given me on my quest
      of my fam tree
      > thanxs
      > Gus

    • Show all 6 messages in this topic