764Inivtation to join New St Helena Page

  • Alastair Honeybun
    Aug 30, 2007
      Hi.

      I have recently joined a research city at FamilyLink.com and would like to invite you to join it.

      To visit city page, please click on the link at the bottom.

      Also, I thought I would send you this email to let you know about this site I found, FamilyLink.com. It lets family historians like us connect and do genealogy together.....

      To join FamilyLink.com and become one of my personal network contacts, please, click on the link below.

      Thanks,
      Alastair Honeybun

      To accept invitation and join FamilyLink.com, please, click on the following link:

      http://www.familylink.com/index.php?page=join&inv_id=1a633f36dd981b9314270d83e56410f7
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic