763Harry Arthur Thomas

  • paul441327
    Sep 2, 2007
      Hi all, I have been watching this site for a few weeks now and have
      found it very interesting. I have been wondering if anyone has come
      across my father in there reserch. He was called Harry Arthur Thomas
      and was born on the island around 1920. I belive his father may have
      been called bernard. apparently he came from a large family and may
      have had a sister called peggy who may have moved to london. I also
      remember that he had a relation called Sylvia? Who lived in the london
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic