740Re: [St.H.Fam.Hist.] Same old request

  • Adele
    Jul 15, 2007
       Since there has been a lot of messages lately, I thought I'd give this another try. I am looking for surnames: Anderson, Ward and possibly Prosser.

      These are names in my mother-in-law's family. Eliza Anderson (abt 1847) and her brother Isaac Samuel Anderson (abt 1848)were both born on St. Helena. Their father's name was Isaac Anderson, their mother's name was Sarah, but not sure if her maiden name was Prosser.
      Eliza married Albert Ward, possibly sometime in the 1840's, in Woolwich. I have no way of knowing how they came to England from the island. I understand there were Ward's there in the military, but not sure if any were related to our Ward family.

      I hope at least one of these names is familiar to someone.

      thanks
      Adele