      Sent: Wednesday, July 11, 2007 2:16 AM
      Subject: RE: [St.H.Fam.Hist.] History prior to Elizabeth Scott

      HI Alan
      I live just outside of Peterborough, and have only dreamed of visiting the Island
      I don't know of any Joyce, but I only have details of some of Edward and Sophie's children's offspring.
      The children are as follows
      Richard 1869-?
      Henry 1871-?
      Ada 1872-?
      Emily 1874-?  I have been in contact with her Granddaughter via this site.
      Arthur 1876-?
      Gertrude 1878-1976 My G.Grandmother
      Lucy 1881-? I have known some of this side all my life, but there are still gaps
      Elizabeth 1884 -
      my email is su.monkey@virgin. net That way I can send you a copy of the tree as I have it.
      Su