682Thomas family names

  • Rob Hamilton
    Jun 13, 2007
      Just some random facts of information which may be of some interest to all those chasing the Thomas family history.  This is information that I have uncovered in my search for Hamilton family history from St Helena to Melbourne Australia.
      Sutton Isaac 9/9/1689-- 24/5/1738 born St Helena.  Married Penelope 1683---20/9/1747 born St Helena.
      Child from this union.
      Sutton Isaac 1716-13/8/1798 born St Helena.  Married Ann Sutton 1723---?  Born England.
      Child from this union.
      George Isaac 1762--?  Born England married Susanna Short 1773-1835 born in England.
      Child from this union.
      James Isaack 22/7/1799----24/12/1884 born England married Harriet Thomas 1803 England.
      Claire Thomas married George Seale 13 August 1832
      Mary Thomas married John William Seale 6 September 1834.
      Sarah Thomas married John Seale
      The three Thomas girls mentioned above I believe were all married on St Helena.
      I hope this information is of some interest , and is not merely a duplication of known facts.
      If any reader has any snippets of information regarding the Hamilton family I would be most appreciative of their assistance.
      Regards to all.
      Rob Hamilton, Melbourne Australia.
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic