648MARY JANE EGAN

  • uptongreyman
    May 9, 2007
      Hi. I have recently found that my great great grandmother was born on
      St Helena. Her name was Mary Jane Egan and she was born in 1843. I
      believe that she went with her family to India where she married in
      1859 a William Lockhart; she subsequently married Joseph Musgrave, a
      soldier in India. They returned to live in England between 1875 and
      1880. I am descended from thier daughetr Clara Musgrave.

      Would be grateful for any information about the Egan family. Also any
      information on where I could find Mary Jane's birth and baptism records.
      Many thanks
      Steve Hirst