647George William Moss who emigrated to NZ

  • am_sydney
    May 8, 2007
      Hello All,

      Could you please help with further information regarding my ancestor
      George William Moss? He was born on St Helena in 1838. He arrived in
      Dunedin, New Zealand, in 1863 aged 25.

      I would be interested to know anything of his life and relatives on St
      Helena. For instance is he related to George Moss or Isaac Moss from
      the merchants Solomon, Gideon Moss?

      I would also be interested in knowing more of his journey from St
      Helena to New Zealand (for instance was it a direct trip, did he stop
      somewhere en route, who did he travel with, etc?).

      Andrew Moss