631[St.H.Fam.Hist.] Re: Saints in SA

  • amclenn1
    Mar 27 1:38 PM
      Hi Genie

      The Ward family I'm looking for were back in Britain by the later
      part of the 19th century. I don't know if one or some of them went
      over in the army or not. Albert Edward Ward married Eliza Anderson in
      Woolwich, England. She was born in St. Helena, along with her
      brother, Isaac. So, you see, I don't know who was where and when.
      It's possible your Wards aren't related at all, as there are so many
      of them.

      If any of this looks familiar, let me know.

      thanks
      Adele

      --- In st-helena-genealogy@yahoogroups.com, Genie Murphy
      <genieandjim@...> wrote:

      > Hi Adele
      >
      > Yes - my grandmother's sister Fainbridge Corker married Fred Ward
      > and they had a son Fred Ward who died on the island in 1994
      However
      > he had a daughter Yelka who lives in the united states in
      Oklahoma.
      > They also had three other children, Betty, James, Peggy and Dotty.
      > have lots of information about this line if you are interested.
      >
      > Regards,
      > Genie
      > On Mar 26, 2007, at 4:14 PM, amclenn1 wrote:
      >
      > > Hi Genie
      > >
      > > I noticed you say you are from the Ward lines. Is this from St.
      > > Helena?
      > >
      > > thanks
      > > Adele
      > >
      > > --- In st-helena-genealogy@yahoogroups.com, Genie Murphy
      > > <genieandjim@> wrote:
      > > >
      > > > Dear Mr. Le Breton:
      > > >
      > > > I live in the United States and have no other Le Breton
      connection.
      > > > We are the Corker, Thorpe, Ward lines but thank you for your
      prompt
      > > > reply.
      > > >
      > > > genie Murphy

    • Show all 13 messages in this topic