62Alexander Frederick Charles Contest

  • kingjohugo
    Sep 20, 2004
      --- In st-helena-genealogy@yahoogroups.com, "kingjohugo" <

      I just found out that my great great grandfather didnt have any
      brothers!!!!! His name was ALEXANDER FREDERICK CHARLES CONTEST and
      this was just 1 person....He just called himself either of his given
      name at one time or another....I also found out that in 1883 he
      stated that he was 36 at the time of 1 of his childrens birth....

      Can "ANY1" text me back and let me know if there would of been such a
      man described as a NEGRO born in ST Helena in the 1800's and how he
      would have emigrated 2 Australia!!!!!

      Please im desperate......i need 2 start 2 look at ST HELENA in South
      Carolina if i am able 2 rule out this island of ST HELENA!!!!

      Thanku so very much
    • Show all 5 messages in this topic