573RE: [St.H.Fam.Hist.] Julia Eccles (Nee Smith) - Capelolony, St Helena, SA - Daughter Matilda Eccles

  • Die Honnehok
    Mar 5, 2007

      The South African archives have a searchable database at :

      http://www.national.archives.gov.za/

      I did a quick search on Eccles and found about 155 references.

      J Regards from Namaqualand ,

      Elize Hough

      ( 027 692 3041

      Ê 088 027 692 3041