566Re: Ursula Smith Circa 1850's

  • Kevin
    Feb 27, 2007
      --- In st-helena-genealogy@yahoogroups.com, "lynettehogan"
      <lynettehogan@...> wrote:
      > Greetings,
      > I am interested in finding out more information about my great
      > grandmother Ursula Smith, born on st helena, who travelled from St
      > Helena to Australia and married William Falkhead. I am not sure if
      > had any siblings but understand that her mother was known simply as
      > Molly.
      > Regards
      > Lyn Hogan
      Lyn, If anyone is going to be able to help, more information will be
      needed, such as :
      Which part of Australia did she head for?
      Did she meet William Falkhead in Australia?
      Do you have more specific dates regarding the St. Helena history?
      Have you searched the Australian White Pages for 'Falkhead'?
      Good Luck,
    • Show all 5 messages in this topic