551RE: [St.H.Fam.Hist.] Margaret Legg

  • Christine Adams
    Jan 28, 2007
      I have St. Helena Legg ancestry, and have done a fair amount of research on
      my own Legg lines. I show 1 Margaret Amelia Legg, b. 2 May 1825, daughter of
      Samuel John and Sarah Robinson Legg. There were doubtless others, but I have
      no record of them.
      If you think this Margaret could be yours, or if you are able to move back
      another generation, please let me know, and I will share whatever relevant
      information I have.
      Christine

      "My gt gt grandmother Margaret Legg was B1830/1 in St Helena she died 1877
      Bradford ,Yorkshire, England.I know she married( Henry Madden B1830/1
      Islington Middlesex,London England) in St Helena C1853 as 1st child Thomas
      B1854 St Helena.."

      Awards´┐Ż http://movies.msn.com/movies/oscars2007/?icid=ncoscartagline2
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic