481Thomas Jackson

  • Sthelena Postcards
    Nov 20, 2006
      Jeff
       Glad to hear from you I have spend the last three years plus trying to find out, As one of the most prolific postcard publishers on St.Helena and Emily being a teacher at school and of the lace as well as writing a wonderful book .
      ans she found time to orgsnize the display of boer war prisoners artifacts.
      Yes Jeff any photographaphs and information would be wonderful.
      1.Was he born on St.Helena ?
      2. Who was his first wife and do you know about the children as a great grandson I guess you must
      You can find me on St.Helena Postcards @...
      I have a large collection of postcards Do You have any ?
      Looking forward to your reply
      Kind Regards
      Clifford

    • Show all 3 messages in this topic