      From: Alastair HONEYBUN [mailto:A.Honeybun@...]
      Sent: 31 August 2004 01:56
      To: st-helena-genealogy@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [St.H.Fam.Hist.] Ship Names/Passenger Lists ENG --> St Helena c.1793

      I have established that my GGGG Father arrived in St Helena in 1793
      aboard a ship called "P_____ Royal"

      1. Can anyone identify the "P" word for me?

      2. To confirm the date of travel are there passenger lists for this ship
      and date?

      I obtained this information by laboriously looking through the microfilm
      of the St Helena East India Co. Military Musters and Pensions at the
      local LDS Family History Centre.