463Re: [St.H.Fam.Hist.] William andrews and Charlotte Walker

  • Genie Murphy
    Nov 5, 2006
      Julie:

      dont' know if there is any connection but a patrick (johnny) andrews married into the Ward Family if that is any help. the Wards are in my family tree descendent from the Corker line which is the line of my grandmother.

      Genie Murphy
      On Nov 5, 2006, at 10:38 AM, jmichaud78 wrote:

      Looking for any information on william Andrews and Cahrlotte Walker.
      William was a soldier stationed in St Helena and had a son Thomas born
      Aug 30, 1831 in St Helena married Agnes Hair on Oct 21, 1859 in the
      district St george in Edinburgh. Looking for any more children that
      William and Charlotte had and their parents especially. Also any
      children that Thomas and Agnes may have had. Thank you for all your
      help.
      Julie

    • Show all 4 messages in this topic