460Re: [St.H.Fam.Hist.] James Richards, Harriet Wade and Sophia

  • Faltus
    Nov 8, 2006

      From: Faltus
      Sent: Wednesday, November 08, 2006 4:12 PM
      Subject: Re: [St.H.Fam.Hist.] James Richards, Harriet Wade and Sophia

      Hello James.

      I was going over some old correspondence last weekend and came across the name of:

      Grund, Rainer
      E-mail Address(es):
        rainer.grund@ gmx.de

      It has been quite a while since I last corresponded with him but it seemed that he lived in Europe and vacationed at St. Helena. He did some work on the history of St. Helena for me and also was able to find the paper with the date that the "Young Phoenix" was in port and that was the ship my great grandmother came to the US on. It seems that someplace I have a note stating that he had retired and had moved to St. Helena.

      I have not been able to find him but, if you have some connections they may be able to help.

      Just a thought.

      Everett

    • Show all 4 messages in this topic