455Re: [St.H.Fam.Hist.] Still waiting

  • Adele
    Nov 5, 2006
      James, I am reading the forum whenever a new posting comes up. Unfortunately, I've not received any help in regards to my husband's family.
      I do have a distant cousin of my husband's who has applied to the island archivist but it appears it will take some time.

      I am interested in some of the letters such as yours, as it gives me a bit of insight into what the island was like in the 18th century. Fingers crossed that someone will recognize the names I've mentioned in the past: Ward, Anderson, and possibly Prosser - AND possibly some of them Jewish.

      Adele

    • Show all 3 messages in this topic