45St Helena Regiment - Captain Patrick Killins Company

  • Alastair HONEYBUN
    Aug 30, 2004
      Hi,

      My GGGG Father Ezekiel Honeybun was a Sgt Major in the St Helena
      Regiment.

      According to the Muster Roll dated 1 Oct - 31 Dec 1850 he was in Captain
      Patrick Killins Company of the St Helena Regiment

      At the time Henry Sutton Cole, John W Seearle and James Wright were
      Lieutenants in the same Company

      This same Company was also commanded by Captain Robert Stratham in
      Oct1812 and Francis Searle.

      I would be interested in contacting folks who have "connections" to the
      same Company

      According to the Muster Rolls the other military units at the same time
      were:

      5 x Company of Artillery
      1 x Grenadier Company
      1 x St Helena Regiment