430Re: Ancestor search Timm Family

  • goffal2005
    Aug 20, 2006

      I know this family very well Loius Timm died many years ago i know the children as a child, his son Patrick (Pat ) has left for St Helena to settle and he regulary visited my mom Inez Beard. Loius Timm had a brother Frank his son Mervyn is my mom's neighbour and his brother Niel always visits my mom so if i can help with more info contact me. I live in Cape Town SA and my mobile is   0836476223 and my work email address is june@... which will be much easier and we could have a one on one email chat.

      June Beard

      Will look into the Beard family tree for you

      --- In st-helena-genealogy@yahoogroups.com, "gnorris51" <genieandjim@...> wrote:
      > --- In st-helena-genealogy@yahoogroups.com, "carolinetimm2" carolinetimm2@ wrote:
      > >
      > > My name is Caroline Timm from Malawi and I believe my great
      > > grandfather John Arthur Timm came from St Helena before settling in
      > > Malawi. He had a Brother James Arthur Timm and he settled in
      > > Zimbabwe. I would like to trace any family that I might still have
      > > there. My great grandfather, my grandfather and my father have all
      > > passed away but I still have an Uncle and Aunty's from my fathers
      > > family.
      > > Thank you
      > >
      > In my family line (the corker line) a Lucinda Fainbridge Corker married a Louis Timm and
      > they had five children: patrick, Audrey, Fainbridge (Fay), Olive and Leon. That is all I know -
      > does this ring a bell? gnorris

    • Show all 11 messages in this topic