411Re: Margaret Louisa ISAAC

  • chinookstorms
    Jul 13, 2006
      --- In st-helena-genealogy@yahoogroups.com, "Sue Eggett"
      <sue.familyhistory@...> wrote:

      > I have asked before if anyone knew of Margaret Louisa ISAAC born
      about 1853.
      > I now have a birth date of 1863. She later moved to Port Elizabeth
      and
      > married Edward GOODSELL. Has anyone run across her name and birth
      in St.
      > Helena? Her father was Robert ISAAC.
      >
      > Sue

      Hello Sue,
      I have a listing on my family tree for a Louisa Margaret Isaac born
      St Helena 1821 along with all of her parentage back to 1722. It is
      interesting to note the same names in reverse order indicating that
      there may be some connection. If this is the case you are most
      welcome to contact me for further information.
      Regards. Rob Hamilton Victoria Australia.
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic