      From: Clifford Masters <shpostcards@...>
      To: st-helena-genealogy@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Tue, 23 May 2006 21:04:57 +0100 (BST)
      Subject: Re: [St.H.Fam.Hist.] Devlins and Clingan / Clairmont around 1856

      Hi LLoyd
                    My wife was a Clingham, She left St.Helena in 1961, Her mother died just over a year ago,  Her Sister Rosie is still on St.Helena.
      Regards
      Clifford Masters
      sthelena.postcards@...

      LLOYD SCOTT <lloydcheyne2000@...> wrote:
      They might have left the island in later years as their was a large Clingham family in Mossel Bay South Africa. All New Apostolics by the way.

      Lloyd Scott
      Scotland

      Hi,

      I have ancestors who were married on Saint Helena (Henry Devlin (born
      Ireland) and Catherine Clirmon/Clingen/Clinning (born on Saint
      Helena) on 2nd August 1856. They had a daughter Catherine Devlin born
      in Saint Helena on 14 May 1863 and registered in the Catholic Church.

      Does anyone know of any Devlins or Clirmon/Clingen/Clinnings on Saint
      Helena around this timeline?

      Many Thanks

      http://www.st-helena.org

      United kingdom calling cardCalling united kingdomUnited kingdom flower delivery
      Call united kingdomUnited kingdom floristUnited kingdom phone card

      YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

    • Show all 6 messages in this topic