34John Thomas Gamble

  • gamblegenes
    Jul 23, 2004
      Could anyone help me please. My great great grandfather John Thomas
      GAMBLE was born on St Helena on 13 Dec 1817. He became a merchant
      seaman and married Helen HOWLETT on the Channel Island of Guernsey on
      26 May 1853. He stated his father's name was John. His wife was the
      informant on his death certificate 2 Oct 1885 and said his parents
      were Thomas Gamble, soldier, and Mary HOUNDSWORTH. Is there any way
      I can find out more about the parents and also if John Thomas Gamble
      had any siblings. Thank you
      Esther Dean
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic