      From: st-helena-genealogy@yahoogroups.com [mailto:st-helena-genealogy@yahoogroups.com]On Behalf Of LLOYD SCOTT
      Sent: 29 January 2006 11:42
      To: st-helena-genealogy@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [St.H.Fam.Hist.] Scott / Beechey

      What information do you have on the Scott family of Saint Helena and I will gladly share what I know.

      Lloyd Scott

      su_rowbotham <su.monkey@...> wrote:
      I am trying to trace my grandmothers family. She was born on St Helena
      in 1901 her name was Lillian Beechey. Her mother Gertrude Florence
      Scott was also born on the island, she married William Beechey. If
      anyone has any links or information of these families, or they can
      point me in the right direction, I would be most grateful.