      From: cryswil27
      Sent: Wednesday, January 18, 2006 1:29 AM
      Subject: [St.H.Fam.Hist.] LOUISA

      Hi There- how/where would I be able to find a list of people who left
      the island between 1870-1900?  I am looking for any Louisa's (first or
      second names) who left the island to come to Cape Town around this
      time. My great-great-grandmother was Louisa Solomons and she was from
      St Helena Island-but we can't seem to find any details on her maiden
      surname or family-she married John Solomons in Cape Town who was a
      labourer. They had 4 children:  Martha, Harriet, David and John.  John
      (my great-grandfather) was the youngest born in 1901.  Thanx-Crystal