  • cryswil27
    Jan 17, 2006
      Hi There- how/where would I be able to find a list of people who left
      the island between 1870-1900? I am looking for any Louisa's (first or
      second names) who left the island to come to Cape Town around this
      time. My great-great-grandmother was Louisa Solomons and she was from
      St Helena Island-but we can't seem to find any details on her maiden
      surname or family-she married John Solomons in Cape Town who was a
      labourer. They had 4 children: Martha, Harriet, David and John. John
      (my great-grandfather) was the youngest born in 1901. Thanx-Crystal