312Hon Thomas Edmund Fowler(1823-1900)

  • belinda40horton
    Dec 30, 2005
      Hon Thomas Edmund Fowler born 3 July 1823 on St Helena and died 10 June
      1900 on St Helena, was married to Margaret Maria Alexander she was born
      14 Sept 1850 on St Helena and died 6 Feb 1903 on St Helena.
      He was appointed a member of the Executive Council in 1887.
      He had a son named Lt.Colonel B Fowler of the Army Medical Corps.

      I am looking for all their children.

      I am almost sure that he had another son named William Thomas Edmund

      If anyone can give any info names,marriages etc, it will be greatly

      Belinda Horton
    • Show all 6 messages in this topic