300Re: John Reed

  • debvaljenkins
    Dec 13, 2005
      --

      hi john, hang in there, i am in the same boat as you with regards to
      finding a william srmstrong from st helena who moved to
      derby.........have been working on this for over 3 years! it takes
      time but you will piece things togather slowly
      cheers deborah!

      - In st-helena-genealogy@yahoogroups.com, "mark953597"
      <mark.hall39@b...> wrote:

      > Hi
      >
      > I'm looking for any information on a John Reed who was born on St
      > Helena in 1823.
      >
      > Who were his parents? Why was he on the island?
      >
      > I know he had left the island and returned to Bishopwearmouth
      > (Sunderland) by 1851 but exactly when I don't know.
      >
      > He married a Mary from Sunderland shortly after returning home and
      > started a family.
      >
      > Many thanks for looking
      > best wishes
      > Mark