283RE: [St.H.Fam.Hist.] Salter/Bennett

  • LLOYD SCOTT
    Oct 2, 2005
      As a geneologist I am pleased that I could be of assistance to you. All donations are unquestionably accepted as I have moved to Scotland to conduct Geneology research for many persons.
      This record is for a birth of a child on the 11 January 1895.

      Thanking you

      Lloyd Scott (geneologist)

      foxhome <colin@...> wrote:

      Lloyd, Thanks for this info. This man has a distant sideways connection to my family tree. I have his wife’s name as Bertha Eden Baker. Otherwise it fits in with my info. Children’s names were  Rex, Mabel, Alan, Daisy and Percy.

      Do you know what date this was from?

      Thanks

      Colin Fox