260Re: Leo family

  • spoyledbratt43
    Jul 27, 2005
      My grandpa had letters from the following family members. My grandpa
      was James Henry Euley, his parents were Henry James Euley and Mary
      Ann
      Moyce. The letters were all written from AGNES EULEY PETERS- my
      grandpas sister, JOHN PETERS grandpa's brother in law, FLORENCE
      COOPER
      JACOBS grandpas niece, LUCY ADAMS grandpas niece- I BELIEVE SHE HAD
      AN
      ADOPTED DAUGHTER NAMED ESME, granpas niece MAUDE ADAMS CARNESON,
      ALICE
      LEO daughter of grandpas cousin and NAT LEOS son, DOROTHY FOWLER
      KERWAN daughter of granpas sister Alice. IF ANYONE RECOGNIZES THESE
      NAMES PLEASE CONTACT ME THE ELDER EULEYS HERE IN THE U.S. WOULD LOVE
      TO HEAR FROM YOU. MY MOM PRISCILLA IS 67, SHE STILL HAS 4 SIBLINGS
      LIVING. MARY JANE,CHARLES,JOHN AND AGNES HOPE TO HEAR FROM YOU SOON.
      ABBY EULEY

      --- In st-helena-genealogy@yahoogroups.com, "dm38_kent"
      <dm38_kent@y...> wrote:
      > If anyone could tell me anything they know about the Leo family on
      st
      > Helena it would be great. Im looking into
      >
      > Dorothey Leo
      > Sydney Leo
      > Gladys Leo
      > John Leo
      > Harry Leo
      > Matilda Leo
      > Alice Leo
      >
      > and anything about the origin or history of
      > The Briton (britain) family
      > and Nichols Family
      >
      > Kind Regards
      > Debbie