227Re: Gideon Family

  • emurcotw
    Jun 19, 2005
      Hello! I have just come across this forum, in my search for the GIDEON
      famly. My real interst is Julia Gideon's husband, John William, a
      member of the BOVELL family of Barbados, on whom I have very detailed
      info, which I'll be happy to share if it is of interest. I am
      interested in anything further you might have on Julia's Bovell
      descendants. Thanks. Ernest Wiltshire

      I can send you a Word file with what I have put together on John
      William & Julia; not sure if I should post it here
    • Show all 5 messages in this topic