216Obtaining Birth Certificates

  • glynthurlow
    Jun 12, 2005
      Hi all,

      I'm new here. I have just joined to help a relative find his
      grandmothers Birth certificate or proof that she was born on the
      Island. She married and lived in CapeTown. Her name as far as I nkonw
      (although the spelling may nit be correct was Fracis SKIPPERS OR
      SCHKIPAS. Her fathers namewas Jonathan Abraham SCHKIPAS. Will double
      check with my second cousin or ask him to post himself. He would like
      to claim dual nationality, and I believe he can if he can proove she
      was born on the Island. Does anyone know how muich information or
      proof you need in order to apply for that? He is currently living in
      the U.K, and has a work permit, but his visa runs out in about 3 months
      time, so he needs to find out a.s.a.p.

      It would be wondeful If anyone can help.

      Thank you.
      Glyn
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic