2102Re: [St.H.Fam.Hist.] Re: family

  • John Mercury
    Jul 25, 2014
      Hi Angela, I think I know who Violet Stevens was, was she married to Leslie Mercury?

      I'm trying to find out information on the Mercurys and Stevens families, I wonder if anyone can help?

      On Friday, 25 July 2014, 14:25, "angelahiggs12@... [st-helena-genealogy]" <st-helena-genealogy@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

      hi wendy

      my husband mum was violet maud stevens her parents were sybil maud stevens nee johnson and william robert stevens violet had five more siblings

      bert , hazel , eric , william . dorothy.

      if you can match the names up in your family tree please email me on angelahiggs12@...
      would love to share this part of the family with you.
      i have been searching this for eight long years so any help i would be grateful for

      thanks ajay

    • Show all 7 messages in this topic