2080Thomas J. Clark

  • donnelson723
    Jul 2, 2014
      Colin, I have been reading your responses to enquiries on people from St Helena Island.  I wonder if you might be able to help me   I have made several enquiries online but have received no replys.  My Great Great Grandfather Thomas J. Clark was born on St Helena Island on Jan 13, 1813.  I think his fathers name was John Clark, from Sussex, England.  I have no other information on them such as how or why they were on St Helena Island or when they got there & left.  My GG Grandmother & Grandfather were buried in Nebraska, USA in 1895.

      I made contact with someone on St Helena and they told me that the St Helena Genealogy information could be obtained from a sociaty in Oxford, England, but I don't know how to get in touch with them.

      I thank you for any information you might provide.

      Don
      Nelson
      flyp210ce@...
      Tucson, Arizona USA