206Re: [St.H.Fam.Hist.] Saints to South Africa

  • LLOYD SCOTT
    May 9 2:48 PM
      South Africa was a British Colony at one point.

      Abby Young <spoyledbratt43@...> wrote:
      I know this may sound like a silly question but why did so many of the Saints go to South Africa, I am doing my geneology and want more and more info. It has become a bit of an obsession like so many others, I am sure. Is there a book that talks more in depth about it. I am referring to the late 1 800's. I would love to get answers that are more specific, anyone out there know of a good detailed book?? Thanks Sincerely Abby Euley Young

      Discover Yahoo!

      http://www.st-helena.org

      Yahoo! Messenger - want a free & easy way to contact your friends online?

    • Show all 6 messages in this topic