2055Re: [St.H.Fam.Hist.] Re: Fellows

  • Tim Hatchett
    Jun 24, 2014
      Hi Shona
      I have a photo of Beatrice's gravestone and death notices for her parents. Also a marriage certificate for Beatrice and Hendrik. Can send them to you if you would like copies.
      Tim (I am the g nephew of H E P Fellows who married Robina Glass Adams)

      Sent from my iPad

      On 19 Jun 2014, at 12:33, "shonabell64@... [st-helena-genealogy]" <st-helena-genealogy@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

      Ah ha, I see it was Beatrice that married a 'de kok' not Robina as my family tree says.

      I will update this.  I don't have any dates for the daughters on my tree, so I can update with your info - THANKS.  Where did Beatrice die - in SA?  We must have had the daughters mixed up on our tree, will try and find out where my mom got her info.

      Cheers
      Shona

    • Show all 8 messages in this topic