2012Re: [St.H.Fam.Hist.] Young Family

  • Richard Vickery
    May 23, 2014

      Welcome to the group. I'll hook you up to my threads so you can follow the past conversations.

      I found the Sophia/Sarah info but I haven't been able establish the link time wise to confirm they are our mob.

      On 23 May 2014 18:52, gina stevens ginastevens659@... [st-helena-genealogy] <st-helena-genealogy@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

      Hi Richard, sorry I haven't responded to your information, I had read the article in theBendigo paper about the two girls,Helena and Kathleen, I wasn't able to find the article about John Young being Malay, I would be interested in reading it if you could tell me where to find it. If there is anything you would like to know on the Stevens family I'll be happy to let you know, I have recently joined The Friends Of St Helena but still haven't found anything new, there was information on a Sophia Young who had bought her freedom before Her daughter Sarah was born on St Helena.

      Margaret Stevens

    • Show all 28 messages in this topic