2011Young Family

  • gina stevens
    May 23, 2014
      Hi Richard, sorry I haven't responded to your information, I had read the article in theBendigo paper about the two girls,Helena and Kathleen, I wasn't able to find the article about John Young being Malay, I would be interested in reading it if you could tell me where to find it. If there is anything you would like to know on the Stevens family I'll be happy to let you know, I have recently joined The Friends Of St Helena but still haven't found anything new, there was information on a Sophia Young who had bought her freedom before Her daughter Sarah was born on St Helena.

      Regards
      Margaret Stevens
    • Show all 28 messages in this topic