      Sent: Tuesday, April 22, 2014 1:06 AM
      Subject: [St.H.Fam.Hist.] Stroud Family

      Hi all

      My grandmother Edith Louisa Stroud was born in St Helena on 11/06/1907, her parents were Charles Stroud and Elizabeth Drabble, is there anybody who may have connections to this family?

      Regards,

      Debra Nichol | Project Planner
      Direct Tel | +27 (0) 14 573 1491
      Cell | +27 (0) 84 585 1602
      email | debran@...
      website | www.bafokengplatinum.co.za

      Disclaimer

      This email has been scanned for viruses and malware, and automatically archived by Mimecast SA (Pty) Ltd, an innovator in Software as a Service (SaaS) for business. Mimecast Unified Email Management (UEM) offers email continuity, security, archiving and compliance with all current legislation. To find out more, contact Mimecast.

    • Show all 5 messages in this topic