  • fatimafeue
    Apr 17, 2014

      Hi Everyone,

      I want to trace my ancesters who I believe came from St Helena,   I have hardly anyting to go about, except that I was told that the Name of my Great Great-grandfather was from the Island of St Helena, and how he came to end up in South Africa, I do not know but that his Name was Robert Williams, the father of my Great-grandmother , Frances Williams , ( Married to Michael Levack) who both  lived and died in  South Africa.

      Frances Williams had a sister, Emillie Williams, more I don't know. Can anybody please assist me?

    • Show all 2 messages in this topic