1980RE: [St.H.Fam.Hist.] Message to Andrew Moss - Lady Hamilton's ring

  • Andrew
    Mar 1, 2014

      Dear Andrew

      My G-Grandmother Mable Moss’ family has been a brick wall for the last 30 years. To suddenly find the answer has come as quite a shock. What is more ironic is that when I was six years old I came back to the UK from East Africa via Saint Helena and I have vivid memories of climbing Jacob’s Ladder and visiting Napoleon’s home at Longwood. Never did I suspect that my family once owned this house. I certainly couldn’t remember by parents ever telling me this and had they known I am sure that they would have said.

      Many thanks to Errol and yourself for all your help

      Regards

      Andrew