1902Caldwell, Daniel and Mary Manay

  • Peter Bruce
    Sep 28, 2013
      Caldwell, Daniel and Mary Manay Greetings St Helenans,
      I continue to look for information on my Caldwell family who lived on St Helena from about 1770 to about 1830. If you come across the following names or have any info on those folks, I’d be grateful to hear from you:

      Daniel R F Caldwell Bn 1816
      Henry Charles Caldwell Bn abt 1818
      Daniel Caldwell Bn 1788
      Mary Manay Caldwell  Bn 1797
      Lieutenant William Caldwell  D: 5 Sep 1774
      William’s wife Elizabeth
      William Jackson Caldwell  Bn 9 Mar 1773
      Ann Caldwell Bn: 17 Oct 1770
      Richard Caldwell Bn: 23 Sep 1781
      John Caldwell married 13 Jul 1833 to Margaret Ann Dove
      James Caldwell  Bn: 13 Apr 1834
      Captain Charles Caldwell (not on St Helena, probably England)

      Regards,

      Peter

      Peter Bruce
      peterbruce@...
      T  1  250 382 1880      Skype: peterbruce2

      4197 Thornhill Cres
      Victoria BC Canada V8N 5E6

      There is no power for change greater than a community discovering what it cares about. Margaret Wheatley

    • Show all 3 messages in this topic