186Re: [St.H.Fam.Hist.] Watson, Harry or Flora

  • LLOYD SCOTT
    Apr 28, 2005
      what is the family history?

      Tracey Meyer <tlameyer@...> wrote:
      hi thanks for getting bak to me, i realise that but was wondering if my mum could claim via her grandmother and that way i could do something or if i could prove that helen was dual nationality at the time of her death as i know my great grandmother was defnitely born on the island.

      LLOYD SCOTT <lloydcheyne2000@...> wrote:
      depends where Helen was born as ancestry visas go as far as grandparents.

      tlameyer <tlameyer@...> wrote:

      Hi there

      These were my great grandparents and they had a daughter called Helen
      Watson who lived in South Africa. I am wanting to trace my ancestors
      to see if there is anyway in which I can claim right of abode into the
      UK or to see if my mother can do so. If anyone out there knows
      anything please let me know or if you have a similiar situation please
      also enlighten me. Any help appreciated.

      Thank you

      Tracey Meyer

      http://www.st-helena.org

      Yahoo! Groups Links