1817Re: [St.H.Fam.Hist.] Checking your address

  • Roger Knights
    Apr 9 12:39 PM
      Hi Andrew,

      That sounds great. I happen to have a copy of the book, but look forward to the rest. HAve changed address to

      21 Arran St
      Avondale
      Auckland 0600

      Hope all is well. I am in Sth Is now on a tour in our campervan. 2.4 degrees frost this morning. I recall you said there were some items in museum at Christchurch, but suspect they are in storage after the earthquake. Anywhere or anything else I could look for? Am going to Greymouth and will look up the Moss history there.

      Cheers,

      Roger

      Sent from my iPad

      On 9/04/2013, at 11:26 PM, "Andrew Moss" <andrewmoss@...> wrote:

      Dear Roger,

      Just checking that your PO Box address in Orewa is the same still – I have a details at work.

      I am going to send you copies of papers I brought back when in Rarotonga last year – they are on FJ Moss - who was British Resident there – letters he wrote to the Governor of NZ and a history book entitled ‘Years of the Pooh Bah’.

      I’ve only skimmed them so far - but very interesting from the bits I’ve read.

      Hope all is well,
      Andrew

    • Show all 4 messages in this topic